News and Events
- Daily Announcements (Home Page)
- Latest News (Home Page)
- Monthly Newsletters (located on the About Us page)
- Building Calendar (Home Page)
- Digital Bulletin Board (Parents 'Resources' and Home Page of District Site)
- SendIt receive a text or phone call regarding district and building news, events and school closures
Create a Parent Account in Schoology
- Create your own parent account in Schoology (learning management system used by Ross Middle School and Ross High School) to see your student's assignments and class calendars. You will need the 'Parent Access Code' for each student you would like to view. Parent access codes will be sent home with all 5th grade students at the beginning of each school year.
- Please contact Tricia Kluener (Tricia.Kluener@rossrams.com) for support with Schoology parent accounts and/or access codes.
- The link for parents to log into Schoology is located under Resources. (It is not the same URL that students use.)
- Watch the 'Schoology Parent Overview' video linked under Resources. (Please note that up-to-date grades are located in Progress Book. Ross does not use Schoology to track attendance.)
- Join the 'Welcome to RMS' Schoology course to learn about the different programs RMS students use and how to use them. From a Schoology account, click Courses, then Join. Enter the following code: 5P7QT-9MV2K and click 'Join'.
Check Progress Book
- Login to Progress Book to view your student's grades.
- Contact your student's Counselor for support.
2020-2021 School Year
School fees for all RMS students are $112 (this includes the $75 technology fee, (Technology and 1:1 Policy - 5-12) You can pay fees to the main office by cash, check, or credit card. You can put money on lunch accounts separately by cash, check, credit card or through your Pay For It account.