Parent Information - Creating Parent Accounts
To create a parent account, you will need a Registration Key. If you did not receive one at the beginning of the year you can obtain one by contacting Stacy Partin. Stacy.Partin@rossrams.com
Note: Though students are required to log in using Google™, parents do not currently have this option.
- In a web browser, enter https://parentaccess.swoca.net/district.
- On the Districts screen, select your child’s school district. The system will remember your selection the next time you log in on the same machine.
- On the ProgressBook Sign In screen, click Sign up.
- On the Sign Up screen, click I am a parent.
- Below Your Contact Information, enter the following:
• First Name
• Re-enter Email
• Last Name
- Below Account Details, enter the following:
• User name – Letters and/or numbers (6 to 50 characters)
• Password – Must contain 1 letter, 1 number, and 8 to 50 characters; must be case sensitive; cannotmatch the user name
• Re-enter Password – Must match password
BelowLink Students to Account,enterthefollowing:
• Registration Key – Provided on the registration letter from the school or district (not case sensitive)
• First Name – Must exactly match the name on the registration letter from the school or district
• Last Name – Must exactly match the name on the registration letter from the school or district
• Date of Birth
(Optional) If you have a registration key to enter for another child, click Link another student toaccount, and perform step 7 again.
- Click Register.
• An account creation confirmation message displays, and you can now sign in to ProgressBook.